Hi ~

This is where new users start. Introduce yourself!
helvetico
Recruit

Battlenet ID: Private

Hi ~

Postby helvetico » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:25 am

Hi, I'm Helveticano and I lead the clan S.A.L.V.O.. We play mostly Star Battle, but also Risk (Legacy and WW1). I play HA3X for fun and because mixedkelly told me to. Aari is awesome <3

[Defy] grizzly
Recruit

Clan: Defy

Re: Hi ~

Postby grizzly » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:21 am

hi

[Defy] avicularia
Recruit

Postby avicularia » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:31 pm

Sup hombre. Welcome! Mixedkelley? Ain't seen that Oreo in ages, send my regards.
Join the hero attack inhouse group channel in game and come play some organized games sometime, if you feel like it... just read Achilles medic guide first :lol:

aari
Recruit

Postby aari » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:13 am

helvetico wrote:Hi, I'm Helveticano and I lead the clan S.A.L.V.O.. We play mostly Star Battle, but also Risk (Legacy and WW1). I play HA3X for fun and because mixedkelly told me to. Aari is awesome <3

Thanks, I must of been having a good game day. There's a lot of people who are much better but Its just for fun anyways.
With some tweak training, I could probably be much better, if there was a future for HA.
I actually prefer other arcades now that fill faster like squad. You can jump from lobby to lobby all day long, which is how HA use to be.
No disrespect to HA or its developers intended. I still enjoy HA when it fills fast.
HA has a strong enough following of super great players to make it not fun for new players and there's no mercy.
New players never get to play against other new players trying to figure things out without the pressure of a pro ruining their game.
The game format is not forgiving towards a team play with new players on it. In my opinion that's why it can't build a new player base.
Players who have a understanding of the game sometimes gets discouraged when half or more of the team is new and barbs may get traded.
Since I don't play that much anymore, it seems easier to just ignore people and enjoy the game.
That's not to say I'm any angel but after my three month sabbatical I try to understand more.
I'm shooting for the 90/10 rule of understanding in games, so far so good.

On a separate note, Avicularia your spam was uncalled for in that HA game yesterday.
To die 900 times just to spam the -rescue message to obscure our computer screens was just bad form for an officer of Defy.
I was a fool for asking (leader board was closed) you for help to block the -rescue messages when you were the troll.
I would of never guessed you would do something like at all.
I didn't think you were like that but I guess you are. I'm very disappointed in you.

Aari

[Defy] avicularia
Recruit

Postby avicularia » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol no hard feelings aari, don't take it personal. hey - am i not the one who sent you the link to this thread?
had to know if 999 deaths would roll over into 4 digits.
that or i hate the random system and if i accidentally afk past hero picks i'd rather just afk or rq.... or maybe even die a thousand deaths :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[Defy] avicularia
Recruit

Postby avicularia » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 pm

OH - AND WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!
great to have you aboard!

Ixidor
General

Articles: 11
Race: Random

Postby Ixidor » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:21 am

ARIA! yo!
(You've come to a scary place... I can't protect you in here, run while you can..)

avicularia wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol no hard feelings aari, don't take it personal. hey - am i not the one who sent you the link to this thread?
had to know if 999 deaths would roll over into 4 digits.
that or i hate the random system and if i accidentally afk past hero picks i'd rather just afk or rq.... or maybe even die a thousand deaths :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh god haha.. I remember that game, I will say its a little bit funny looking back. I was with Aari and I'm gonna be honest I didn't even bother looking at scoreboard 'cause I thought it was some buggy shit on our side only. I sorta tuned it out after a while but dude that was annoying af man, u musta spammed that shit for like half an hour, only annoying part was trying to target Hux's sentry amidst mass Halluc with a giant wall of fucking text on my screen lol. Seriously though, be real you weren't testing shit you just wanted to ruin our game and troll us otherwise you'd just make a priv game :roll:

ps. Wait, I have one question to ask though, just being honest... *cough* Why in the fuck do you insist on writing your "I"s in lower case... I don't get why so many people do that nowadays, it's "I"... like wtf, when I was in 1st grade I knew you don't write it as "i". That kind of punctuation is far more triggering than any HA trolling could possibly be though. I'm done zzz goodnight

Insidious
Recruit

Race: Random

Postby Insidious » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:13 am

ps. Wait, I have one question to ask though, just being honest... *cough* Why in the fuck do you insist on writing your "I"s in lower case... I don't get why so many people do that nowadays, it's "I"... like wtf, when I was in 1st grade I knew you don't write it as "i". That kind of punctuation is far more triggering than any HA trolling could possibly be though. I'm done zzz goodnight

I couldn't agree more; it's atrocious really. Not to mention the dim-witted idiots that use "u" instead of you. It's two letters more, sigh. What can you do though, other than hope someday these low life idiots, that get pegged by their mum all day, learn to use grammar properly.
u musta spammed that shit for like half an hour,

Someday they will learn.

Return to Introduce Yourself