digging up the past

Converse about anything here that doesn't fit into the other categories.
[Gentlemen's City] l)arkangel
Ninja

Race: Random
Battlenet ID: Darkangel
Clan: Gentlemen's City

Re: digging up the past

Postby l)arkangel » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:57 am

its weird how i read ur guys' posts with ur voices in mind. and at every period and comma, i imagine akuma taking a drag of a cig.
Check out the Official HA3X Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeroAttack3X

Guides:
Predator
Preserver
I aint got nothin left in my will, cept throw it all in the casket its mine still

akuma
Developer

Articles: 1
Battlenet ID: 510

Postby akuma » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:54 pm

thats, funny,,..,.., // drinking pop

Ninja

Postby l)arkangel » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:44 am

llol yep

Guides:
Predator
Preserver
I aint got nothin left in my will, cept throw it all in the casket its mine still

[Defy] Consilience
Lieutenant

Battlenet ID: Consilience
Clan: Defy

Postby Consilience » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:59 pm

that's cute
You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Ixidor
General

Articles: 11

Postby Ixidor » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:52 pm

You guys and your 2-3 word posts. You didn't get the memo that that is no longer cool, the cool thing to do is type long-winded run on paragraphs like myself, citing events from your life and entire summaries of a game just to make a simple balance point... you know, the correct American way.

Anyways, sup Consilience, Dark, and akuma, long time no see.

Artrek
Colonel

Postby Artrek » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Ixidor wrote:You guys and your 2-3 word posts. You didn't get the memo that that is no longer cool, the cool thing to do is type long-winded run on paragraphs like myself, citing events from your life and entire summaries of a game just to make a simple balance point... you know, the correct American way.

Well fine.
GodKingFonzy wrote:I've taken my ganks
And my share of rage
You brought me wins and fortune and everything that goes with it
I miss you all
But its been no bed of roses
No pubstomp
I consider it a honor to be one of the Baddies
And we aint gonna lose

Silphyre
Corporal

Race: Zerg
Battlenet ID: Private

Postby Silphyre » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:46 am

Artrek wrote:
Ixidor wrote:You guys and your 2-3 word posts. You didn't get the memo that that is no longer cool, the cool thing to do is type long-winded run on paragraphs like myself, citing events from your life and entire summaries of a game just to make a simple balance point... you know, the correct American way.

Well fine.

Ixidor is correct that in order to properly convey the thought with which you wish to communicate the heart of teh matter in q uestion you have to carefully and skillfully render a rendition of th ought to a length appropriate enough to meticulously and exquisitely explain critical elements that require so much textthat you start to lose interest and get sloppy with the vocabulary or forget what it its you were trying to say in the first place. It is even normal if you have to re-visit the post multipl times to respel wurds and fix errors that you knew were there and left anyway and end up adding randum suggestions
Spoiler:
(Archons should have machine guns)

Because you forgot most of what the original point was and are trying to remember while typing but dont end up finishing the post until anoth

Ixidor
General

Postby Ixidor » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:57 pm

Artrek wrote:

Well fine.

Sup Art, where you been hiding? Hit me up online some time and we'll play. We can be the senior citizens of this game, we beat all these new cats while telling them how much better everything was in the olden days lol. "you kids don't understand, GRENADE was the greatest spell in the game.."

akuma
Developer

Postby akuma » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:03 pm

i loled, hows eveyone doing anyway?

Ixidor
General

Postby Ixidor » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:04 pm

akuma wrote:i loled, hows eveyone doing anyway?

Pretty good, for the most part. When I walked away from hero attack last summer I played a series of different games, wanted to start my "Road to Success" as a pro gamer... after placing in Bronze V in League of Legends unable to get out I turned to Heroes of the storm where I managed to do much better: I placed in Bronze 3 there, slowly fighting my way to Bronze 1 till the fatigue and alcohol and depression caused me to collapse after several months. I was hospitalized for several weeks back to help where I decided to change my life, I didn't need video games anymore. I decided to join a traveling circus where I was in charge of working in the cafeteria to feed the Freaks and animals. It was a dirty and twisted place, they actually captured me and locked me in a cage and I managed to escape and run through the wilderness till I got away with my life. As it rained in the wilderness I had to take shelter but there was little to eat for the weeks I was there, I was starving. With nothing but a Hatchet from the circus I was able to survive starting a fire and eating nothing but beetles and animal fecal matter. Eventually upon getting back to my home, I discovered it was empty with a note from my attractive wife of 4 years... she said "I'm leaving you, come back to me when you've changed your life around." I knew there was nothing else left for me so the next day I made my way to the bridge over the River with intentions to kill myself, fuck the world, I jumped.. upon jumping a Barge full of garbage happened to come by as I jumped and saved me. I woke up in a pile of festering trash and shit where I slept and made my home the next few nights, eating he leftover trash.
I finally returned home and showered, I guess I'll try to just keep on keeping on. Since turning on my computer a couple weeks ago I decided to go back to the one game I always dominated: Hero Attack 3x, thank god. I turned on the game, went to the lobby and played with a bunch of noobs... lol, free wins. The games started, flash forward... I SUCKED. I was chasing heroes down, missing Ultimates, missing stuns left and right. This player named Billy, first time player, was asking about how to buy from shop, ganked me with Marauder 5 times that game till I finally pulled the power cord from my computer, took it outside and broke it. I'm typing this email from the local library computer where I live under a bridge. But I get to read all the old books I want every day as I sleep in my car outside the library. The moral of this story is life is good, God works in mysterious ways... I didn't know then what I know now, but my mission in life was to sleep like a bum outside the library and read, I didn't realize that before but now I know. How are you doing? ^^

[Defy] Athena
Site Admin

Battlenet ID: Private
Clan: Defy

Postby Athena » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:57 am

Ixidor wrote:
akuma wrote:i loled, hows eveyone doing anyway?

Pretty good, for the most part. When I walked away from hero attack last summer I played a series of different games, wanted to start my "Road to Success" as a pro gamer... after placing in Bronze V in League of Legends unable to get out I turned to Heroes of the storm where I managed to do much better: I placed in Bronze 3 there, slowly fighting my way to Bronze 1 till the fatigue and alcohol and depression caused me to collapse after several months. I was hospitalized for several weeks back to help where I decided to change my life, I didn't need video games anymore. I decided to join a traveling circus where I was in charge of working in the cafeteria to feed the Freaks and animals. It was a dirty and twisted place, they actually captured me and locked me in a cage and I managed to escape and run through the wilderness till I got away with my life. As it rained in the wilderness I had to take shelter but there was little to eat for the weeks I was there, I was starving. With nothing but a Hatchet from the circus I was able to survive starting a fire and eating nothing but beetles and animal fecal matter. Eventually upon getting back to my home, I discovered it was empty with a note from my attractive wife of 4 years... she said "I'm leaving you, come back to me when you've changed your life around." I knew there was nothing else left for me so the next day I made my way to the bridge over the River with intentions to kill myself, fuck the world, I jumped.. upon jumping a Barge full of garbage happened to come by as I jumped and saved me. I woke up in a pile of festering trash and shit where I slept and made my home the next few nights, eating he leftover trash.
I finally returned home and showered, I guess I'll try to just keep on keeping on. Since turning on my computer a couple weeks ago I decided to go back to the one game I always dominated: Hero Attack 3x, thank god. I turned on the game, went to the lobby and played with a bunch of noobs... lol, free wins. The games started, flash forward... I SUCKED. I was chasing heroes down, missing Ultimates, missing stuns left and right. This player named Billy, first time player, was asking about how to buy from shop, ganked me with Marauder 5 times that game till I finally pulled the power cord from my computer, took it outside and broke it. I'm typing this email from the local library computer where I live under a bridge. But I get to read all the old books I want every day as I sleep in my car outside the library. The moral of this story is life is good, God works in mysterious ways... I didn't know then what I know now, but my mission in life was to sleep like a bum outside the library and read, I didn't realize that before but now I know. How are you doing? ^^

I humbly recommend a psych consult.
Ignoring nonsense.

i, Athena.

Ixidor
General

Postby Ixidor » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:17 am

Yeah, I shook it off in a day or two, already over it.. don't mock my life struggle lol.

akuma
Developer

Postby akuma » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:12 pm

great story

[Gentlemen's City] Germiahish
Captain

Race: Protoss
Battlenet ID: Germiahish

Postby Germiahish » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:31 pm

I'm on right now, for the first time in idk how long. Lobby isn't super active. So might be on again later or tomorrow if anyone wants to hmu. Would like to actually play again for old time's sake lol
Hawb said Dark still plays when he's drunk, this true?
Fus 3.0
Some wrote:This was definitely NOT Germ's fault
Germ actually did play well tbh
Germ's a solid player
Germ is better than me now

Most wrote: l2p
Germ is bad
Germ is Fus

Artrek wrote: BANNED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEZJnyzG4jc

Ixidor
General

Postby Ixidor » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:05 pm

Germiahish wrote:I'm on right now, for the first time in idk how long. Lobby isn't super active. So might be on again later or tomorrow if anyone wants to hmu. Would like to actually play again for old time's sake lol
Hawb said Dark still plays when he's drunk, this true?

I didn't see you on, I'd have inv you!

I didn't know ppl played this game sober :shock:

I'm not sure I played with Dark and Tatsuya a little bit ago, then they vanished. He's probably been owning my ass on another acct and never knew it :*\

Ninja

Postby l)arkangel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:35 pm

Germiahish wrote:Hawb said Dark still plays when he's drunk, this true?

mmmm maybe

Guides:
Predator
Preserver

Previous

Return to Off Topic