[Defy] Consilience
Lieutenant

Race: Random
Battlenet ID: Consilience
Clan: Defy

Re: [Official] Defy Thread

Postby Consilience » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:19 pm

Clan bios 2.1 up
You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Ixidor
General

Articles: 11

Postby Ixidor » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:44 am

Consilience wrote:wiwup - defy jailbait. Wiwup is the biggest defy secret - we created this account and all log into it. He doesn't actually exist. "Let's see if we can create a name, personality and play style...then troll everyone." ...ez

Just faking who you are isn't trolling, it's just being a dishonest sob.

[Defy] Consilience
Lieutenant

Postby Consilience » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:03 pm

Ixidor wrote:
Consilience wrote:wiwup - defy jailbait. Wiwup is the biggest defy secret - we created this account and all log into it. He doesn't actually exist. "Let's see if we can create a name, personality and play style...then troll everyone." ...ez

Just faking who you are isn't trolling, it's just being a dishonest sob.

Yea, but you can be dishonest by creating it and still troll later. I was joking anyways. Wiwup is a real life boy. He's fresh out of high school, single, cute and looking.
You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

[Defy] Huxley
Corporal

Race: Protoss
Battlenet ID: Huxley-3417

Postby Huxley » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:32 pm

PurpBear is not retired, just changing the name, and Alive! Imma keeping him real :P

[Defy] Consilience
Lieutenant

Postby Consilience » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:46 pm

Huxley wrote:PurpBear is not retired, just changing the name, and Alive! Imma keeping him real :P

Out of retirement. I liked Purpbear :(
-Napoleon Bonaparte

[Defy] Consilience
Lieutenant

Postby Consilience » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:46 pm

And welcome Sleuth and Eltmikan!
-Napoleon Bonaparte

[Defy] Huxley
Corporal

Race: Protoss
Battlenet ID: Huxley-3417

Postby Huxley » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:32 pm

Helo's introducing defy members
Spoiler:
Helo.X wrote:
Consilience wrote:
defy.jpg

Owner
John - top HA player. Forever forced to play the team carry hero, which is usually a high DPS hero with BD or assassin abilities. #1 KS'er after CaptPlanet. Personally responsible for the most nerfs in the game. Oh, and he cheated with Queen once back in the mineral hack days - I called him out and he denied it but it was obvious on score screen, gg.

Members
Achilles - arguably the shittiest member, forever cursed with being underleveled. His APM is near 200/game because he's a nervous f**k spam clicking the ground just outside of the experience range. He's actually pretty decent with DT and medic and is the only Defy member who truly doesn't care about K/D ratio. He's a chubby mexican who's funny on TS as well.
Athena - Solid player. Plays a lot of different heroes effectively. Game-changing DT plays. Owner/creator of competing HA website. Very hot.
avicularia - initially recruited as a project to see if someone who only plays tank and lings can become decent with multiple heroes, purely from clan tag empowerment. The results are unknown because he still only plays those 2 heroes, even in pub games. LOL
Consilience - feeds.
Diaval - odd guy. His English is bad but has a charming quality that comes off as funny. He plays a lot of heroes surprisingly well but has a habit of sexually harassing every female player in the game, jaja. Like akuma, occasionally he gets arrested and disappears for awhile.
grizzly - newest addition. He was recruited for playing well in several tough IH games and making a funny joke on TS.
mustardtiger - one of the few intelligent people wasting their lives on this game. Go run for the Mayor equivalent or some shit of w/e Canadian town you're from. Mustard has an extensive friends list with every pubhouse player in existence. He hacks with ovie and his hair trigger port makes him one of the toughest IH players to kill.
Primo - one of the best Defy players. His team won the first two tournies. Has some weird philosophies like the only good hellion and HT players are those that are 2-10 or w/e. He's probably just mad his HT sucks jaja.
PurpBear - this guy is obsessed with John :/. Back when he played regularly, he would play hellion every game while complaining it needs nerf. He used to be one of the best players in the game, but who knows now that he's been gone so long.
wiwup - Oh wiwup...poor girl has never finished a game lasting more than 1 hour. She used to play a good sentry, but recently switched to the broken heroes Nubbins added to sabotage the game. Wiwup adds some youth, energy and aggressiveness and is a good reminder of the importance of medication compliance.

LOL....this was great, especially Avis and mustard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Update in 2017 (June. 9)

[Defy] Achilles aka A great wall - He's one of the best medick player in the world. He travels around the world and spread his word with T and Q. Call a SOS if ur in trouble and don't forget read his medick's guide line. http://www.ha3x.net/achilless-seductive ... ick-guide/
[Defy] Athena aka Hot chick - She's hot and one of the greatest hellion player with Hux.
[Defy] avicularia aka MC Earboi - AFK up all night long and he very fits in a tank hero cus he got low APM.
[Defy] Consilience aka Feed - NA doctor.
[Defy] Crysis aka Another NK boi - He knows what to do in IH well. Top class nobless fabulous turbulence gorgeous but dangerous player.
[Defy] ELTmikan aka Koreans love Japan for sure and yes Hux is... - 2nd best medick and decent support heroes player like DT and queen.
[Defy] Neptune aka G.O.D - He streams for poor man who's in NK area chilling with KIM family.
[Defy] grizzly aka Grizzly bear - Where da fuk my best friend purpbear vanished to? I thought we could have two bears in the same clan once, RIP.
[Defy] HeloX aka Taught hux desert strike - Feed period.
[Defy] Huxley aka NK boi - One of the best player with 19.9$ in this game, ofc in NK server. King of Korean #1 pubstomper.
[Defy] John aka 19.9$ - One of the best player with Hux in this game, ofc in NK U.S. server and also one of his body part is on sale. It's only 19.9$. Call it now: 074 559 2699.
[Defy] Mustardtiger aka Yummytiger - He's greatest tank I've seen so far with Avic's one. Full attack upgrade with no armor and it calls YOLO.
[Defy] Paul aka #1 KSer - VNM #1 KS up all night long. He always saves ghost Q for KS.
[Defy] Sleuth aka Chillin in NK boi - He's staying NK server till August.
[Defy] Tengri aka Make China great again - He plays minor heroes in IH to balance heroes.
[Defy] wiwup aka #1 Middle finger - #1 NA viper player.

Previous

Return to Clans